You have reached my personal blog. It serves as a documentation of my mostly tech and photography related projects. To read it, go to blog.
If you wish to get to know me better, go see my ultra short CV instead.
My current projects:
- I want to silence my trusty HP z820 workstation so that I can use it without it bursting my eardrums. This is a work in progress that you can follow over here.
- Recently, I had to move a Windows 10 installation from one computer to another. In the old days, you had to reinstall Windows, all the drivers, application software, plugins, set everything up… This could take some time. Nowadays, you don’t need to do that anymore. This makes it simple to, for instance, switch to a more powerful computer. You can read more about it here
- I am planning to completely virtualize my computing environment. What that means – and more – will be published in a few weeks.
- My Creality CR10S 3d printer deserves a befitting enclosure. Why I want to do that, and how I go about it, will be here for you to read in a couple of weeks.
- I want to consolidate my servers. To be specific, I want to get rid of at least three devices and have their functions virtualized on one machine. This will be a longterm project, because I think that right now it would not make sense, economically and ecologically. Why that is, and more, will be published here.
- 2 years ago I ran my own openstreetmap tile server for development and testing purposes. I wrote a tutorial for myself just in case I try that again. I will work out the steps once more, update the steps necessary and publish that in a couple of weeks for you to follow.